When you’re Googling the “top 5 places to buy X synthetic urine near me” in a hurry to find out where you can go to pass your upcoming or surprise drug test, you can trust Positive Test to point you in the right direction. Keep reading to learn more about where to find synthetic urine, but also the locations near you and the ones that are a big waste of your time.
Synthetic urine is also known as imitation urine and contains many of the same chemical compounds and characteristics that are found in real urine. It is most commonly used as a substitute for human urine during random drug screenings such as an employer’s suspicions of drug use, or random workplace drug testing and jobs with strict drug-free policies.
If you’ve been hanging out with Johnny Blaze whilst smoking mad weed coupled with an emergency drug test? You can’t afford not to read what Positive Test has unearthed about this question that everyone wants to know about.
Where Can I Buy Synthetic Urine?
- You can buy synthetic urine online and have it delivered to you in a discreet package. This option does provide a wide variety to choose from and separate the good companies from the subpar ones. But a major perk you receive when ordering synthetic urine online is 100% anonymity.
2. Smoke shops are a dime a dozen and very likely to sell synthetic urine. However, keep in mind buying from any brick and mortar store will probably mean higher prices. If you don’t mind forking out the extra cash or you need the piss asap, this can be a good option for you.
3. Sex shops are known for selling very “unique” products. Some people like to get freaky by bringing urine into the bedroom, but you can use it for a different purposes like drug tests. Just be sure to ask the store attendant if the product can be used for testing.
4. Dispensaries are quiet aware of their customers getting drug tested. It may be worth a try to give your local dispensary a call to see if they also sell synthetic urine. If they do, then you’ll at least know their products will pass a drug test.
5. Goth shops also tend to sell various sex products. You can find synthetic urine at online or in person goth shops. The purpose of their fake piss is usually intended for the bedroom, so make sure it will pass a drug test before you buy it.
Does Amazon Sell Synthetic Urine?
Amazon used to sell synthetic urine. Nevertheless, due to individual states banning synthetic urine products, Amazon has pulled most of its synthetic urine products from the online shelves. This is in the interest of maintaining a sanitized reputation and image for the rest of their buyers to seek business elsewhere.
Despite this, you could still be able to find some sellers selling synthetic urine. This is a hoax. These sellers sell cheap, fraudulent urine while using pictures of the most high-quality synthetic urine brands in the market, such as Quick Fix, to sell it. Such sellers can dupe unsuspecting buyers.
Even in cases where bottles that the sellers advertise are actual products, most of them are past the expiration date and are worthless to the purposes of passing a urinalysis.
Despite this fact, desperate buyers might still buy from Amazon from no-name brands because they trust the reliability of the site. These brands, such as those sold in Walmart, will not be able to withstand the scrutiny of a lab test because they sell cheap piss that is meant to serve the purpose of joke urine.
Do Major Stores Like WalMart or Target Sell Synthetic Urine?
Major stores such as Walmart sell synthetic urine. However, don’t be fooled for an instant into thinking that these stores sell lab-grade synthetic urine that can con labs into thinking it’s the real deal.
Stores like Walmart sell synthetic urine that is meant to attract deer and other wild animals so that hunters can hunt them down. Although the urine formulas sold in Walmart may fool an animal, it will certainly not be fooling the labs. The urine bought in these stores is not the precise formula that is bioidentical to real urine, but rather a crude simulation.
As a result, you should only be buying this kind of urine if you have no other options left and are truly desperate. It should also be noted that other major stores, such as Target and Walgreens do not sell synthetic urine.
What to Look for When Buying Synthetic Urine
With labs applying more advanced testing methods for a urinalysis, any ordinary synthetic piss solution just won’t cut it. Not all of the synthetic urine brands have decided to update their synthetic urine formulas, and if you buy the wrong one, you’ll just be wasting your time, money and get fired from the job that you desperately want to hold.
Here are the factors that you need to take into account when you’re buying synthetic urine:
- Biocide: Biocide has begun to be tested as an indicator of synthetic urine presence in labs. Unfortunately, many synthetic piss companies use it, such as Magnum, U Pass, etc. Whenever you’re buying a packet of synthetic urine, always look at the ingredients list because companies that use this chemical will not be upfront about it and will try to hide it away.
- Reviews: An excellent synthetic urine brand that works will have a ton of reviews. These reviews should be a healthy mix between mostly positive along with some negative reviews thrown in there. If a website has only positive reviews, it means that it is buying these reviews, and it is not a trustworthy brand. You should also note when these reviews were written. If it was a long time ago, it means that the brand may not have updated its formula to the new lab testing procedures, and you should avoid buying from it.
- Temperature: Synthetic urine needs to come with a heating pad or strip to warm the urine to body temperature to pass a lab test. The kit should also include a thermometer to measure the fake piss’s temperature to ensure that it falls within the range and has not been overheated by the heating strip.
- pH: Normal urine has a pH of between 4 and 8. It is any lower than that and is too acidic, and any higher than that means it is too alkaline. pH imbalance in synthetic urine indicates an improper ratio and mixing of chemicals, which means that there are likely other problems with the formula that are not limited to the pH. As a result, you should avoid buying that formula.
Every synthetic urine sample on the market has markers for the appropriate levels of creatinine, urea, gravity, and uric acid. The list of things mentioned above is the factors that you should be looking out for and these.
Buying synthetic urine is an easy process if done right and if done in advance. The best options for buying synthetic urine will always be through online vendors with a good consumer rating. If you are stuck in an environment where random drug testing does occur, it’s smart to have a few extra on hand.
It is in our expert conclusion and final advise that although lab-tested synthetic urine can get you out of a pinch for emergency drug tests, you are better off using a high quality cleansing solution or detox kit while refraining from drug use until you get through this ordeal.
Use the code TENOFF to get 10% off your first purchase