There’s no denying that getting picked to take a drug test for your current or future job is a pain in the neck.
Luckily, Stinger Detox capsules can help you pass your test. You just have to make sure you have at least a week’s notice.
With that said, let’s dive right into what Stinger Detox is and how to correctly use it.
Does Stinger 7 Day Detox Work?
This is probably the main question you have and I don’t blame you. The short answer is, Stinger Detox DOES work if it’ s used correctly, which is why it’s been around for a while.
They’ve actually been around since 1993! They have some super popular products, and I mean super popular. Their Stinger Detox Buzz 5X 7 Day Detox drinks have hundreds of reviews on various websites.
With a reputation like that, you know they’re a safe bet.
I want to start off by saying that this question is really going to depend on a lot of factors. It’s going to depend on
- how much of a heavy marijuana user you are
- whether you use other drugs
- your body type
- how well you can follow directions
In short, it can work for you if you also take extra precautions that I will provide for you in a bit. After all, there’s plenty of people that claim this detox brand has worked for them.
What Others Say
Unfortunately, the Stinger 7 Day Detox Permacaps is a newer detox product that many users haven’t tried, or at least haven’t left any reviews.
Stinger 7 Day Detox reddit reviews for the permacaps seem to be non-existent as well. The only review I came across was one from an eBay user. This is what they had to say about it:
“I see bad reviews everywhere on stinger products, but I’m here to tell ya ,”IT WORKS”and has been working for me for a long time.Follow directions and do the damn thing you’ll be great.im a heavy smoker.” – Wemi
This may only be one review, but based off the fact that he’s a heavy smoker and Stinger Detox’s other reliable products and reputation,
Stinger 7 Day Detox Pills Ingredients List
I’m sure some people don’t care about what’s inside of a detox product. Who cares, right? I’m here to tell you that it definitely does matter.
The ingredients will make a huge difference between an effective detox and one not so great.
I’m going to break down some of the main ingredients for you and include a little background information on what the ingredients are meant to do.
Here’s the ingredients list for Stinger 7-Day Detox:
- Creatine- This ingredient is going to be in pretty much every detox drink because urine drug tests check for creatine levels. The addition of creatine helps keep your urine creatine levels regulated.
- Burdock Root- I’ve seen this ingredient in a few detox drinks. It’s a diuretic that purifies your blood. I think it’s a nice ingredient to put into the detox drink since it’ll help with the cleansing process.
- Ginger Root- Ginger is a well-known superfood that has tons of benefits for your overall health. It can help relieve nausea and improve digestion, but other than that I’m not sure it’s of much help for a urine test.
- Red Clover- This can help with speeding up your metabolism (helps to remove toxins) and has some other health benefits.
- Saw Palmetto- Saw palmetto is thought to help with inflammation and urinary tract function. This was a great ingredient to include in the detox drink.
There seems to be some pretty good ingredients, but I was a bit disappointed not see others. For example, I didn’t see any B vitamins, like Riboflavin, which help bring back the yellow color in urine as well as aid the metabolism.
I also didn’t see zinc. Zinc has been known to mask THC and other drugs, as mentioned in several studies. I think it would’ve been advantageous to include Zinc.
Side Effects of Stinger 7 Day Detox
Due to its few ingredients, this detox drink is safe and won’t cause any side effects, with the exception of allergic reactions. It’s GMO-free and contains zero harmful ingredients.
However, I wouldn’t recommend this for anyone who is pregnant, nursing, or under 18. As long as you follow the safety guidelines you shouldn’t run into any problems.
How to Use Stinger 7 Day Detox
I know we mostly focused on the Stinger 7 Day Detox caps, but I’ll go ahead and include the drink’s instructions in case you want to try that one out instead of the permacaps. After all, it’s more commonly used and well-known.
Instructions for Stinger 7 Day Detox Drinks:
- Take 1tbs in the morning and 1tbs at night.
- Mix with water or juice.
- Avoid dairy for 30 minutes before use.
- Avoid all toxins for the full 7 days.
Here are the instructions for Stinger 7 Day Detox Permacaps:
- Take 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night.
- Drink with water or juice.
- Avoid dairy for 30 minutes before consumption.
- Avoid all toxins for the 7 days.
The instructions are very simple. There’s a few other things you need to do to help increase your chances of passing a urine drug test.
Helpful Tips to Passing a Drug Test with Stinger 7 Day Detox
Whether you choose the Stinger 7 Day Detox drink or permacaps, the following tips will help you pass your test. Here are some of the tips that I think are essential when detoxing for a drug test:
Tip 1: Avoid all toxins as soon as you’re notified about the drug test. This is going to help speed up the detoxification process. Try not to be around heavy smokers either as this can bring those toxins back into your body.
Tip 2: Eat healthy. Eating healthier can also help your metabolism. Fattier, greasy foods can cause a much slower breakdown. Fat also stores THC for quite some time.
Tip 3: Take Zinc. While you’re taking any detox product, I suggest incorporating zinc into your daily diet. As I previously mentioned, it can help mask or dilute THC. It’s also great for your health and cleansing.
Tip: 4: Water. Water. Water. Throughout the week of the detox, be sure to drink at least 48oz of water. That’s one of the best ways you’ll flush out all the toxins.