High Voltage Cleanse Shampoo is a 2 oz detox shampoo used to remove toxins from the hair shaft and, therefore, pass a drug test.
The shampoo can be used the day before or after the hair follicle test. You can find the instructions in the post below.
Remember that the entire bottle must be used to pass the drug test. The effects can last up to 36 hours.
High Voltage Shampoo is affordable, easy to use, and super convenient.
You might be part of the super unlucky 7% that has been chosen by your employer to take a hair drug test. Yikes. Why couldn’t they make your life a little easier and just ask for a urine test? Allow me to introduce the High Voltage Cleanse Shampoo.
You’ve really got nothing else to lose at this point. I’ll tell you all you need to know about this popular detox shampoo.
1. How High Voltage Shampoo Works
When you go in for a hair drug test, the results can show drug use from up to three months ago. This is because toxins and drugs get absorbed into the bloodstream. The blood vessels on your head allow those toxins to flow into the hair. Your hair essentially grows with the toxins.
When taking a hair test, they typically cut about 100 strands from the top of your head and then analyze it with their funky scientific equipment. That can raise some anxiety and panic. But that’s why they’ve come up with detox shampoos.
High Voltage Detox Shampoo can help you pass a hair drug test by opening the hair’s cuticle and removing the drug metabolites. It has certain active ingredients that help with this process. It’s also one of the detox shampoos with many positive reviews, getting an overall B rating. That’s pretty good for $30 detox shampoo. For your sake, or if you’re interested, I’ll go ahead and leave a list of the ingredients.
Ingredients in High Voltage Detox Shampoo
- Tetrasodium EDTA (main active ingredient that helps open the hair shaft and cleanses)
- Sodium Thiosulfate (thought to stimulate hair growth)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (preservative)
- Lauryl Sulfate (foaming and lathering agent)
- Cocamide DEA (thickener)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (aids with cleansing of the hair)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (reduces static and conditions the hair)
2. How to Use High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Shampoo – Directions
First off, I am thankful for how direct these directions are. They give you step-by-step instructions that tell you exactly what to do. It’s not vague like other brands. Make sure to read it carefully so that you don’t mess up.
High Voltage Folli Cleanse Shampoo Instructions:
- Shake bottle. Wash hair thoroughly with High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Shampoo using only a quarter of the bottle (25% of the bottle, about .5 oz.), then rinse completely and leave hair damp.
- Apply the remainder of the bottle (1.50 oz.) of Shampoo and massage thoroughly into the hair using only your fingers. Do not brush or comb your hair.
- Cover your head and hair with a shower cap and let it sit for 20 minutes. Do not exceed 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Simple and straight to the point. However, when you’re detoxing your hair, you’ve got to keep in mind that there are some extra steps you need to take and be aware of.
3. Tips for Passing A Hair Drug Test
It’s only fair I give you some great tips on how to make this detox shampoo work better. I know you’re probably thinking, “Wait, I thought all I needed to do was follow the directions on the back of the bottle?”. Yes, but you want to pass this difficult test, so you must know some things.
Let’s review some tips that can help detox detox a hair drug test.
- Tip 1: Stay away from all toxins as soon as you’re told about the drug test. You’ll want to make sure that you stay clean during the detox process so you don’t contaminate your hair any further. The longer, the better.
- Tip 2: Buy a new comb, hair towel, and pillowcase. You’re definitely not going to want to use the same hair products and tools because you risk contaminating your hair again. You can always wash your pillowcase a few times, but if you want to be safe, get a new one.
- Tip 3: Avoid exercising or sweating when using the detox shampoo. When you sweat, you’re releasing toxins and oils. It’s possible that they can be re-released after you’ve detoxed your hair with the shampoo. Because of this, try your best to stay in a cool place or have a fan nearby so you don’t perspire as much. This is especially essential if it’s summertime or you live somewhere hot!
- Tip 4: You can cut some of your hair off if you haven’t smoked in a few months. If it’s been a while and you have very short hair, you might be able to get away with this. This is because you will have grown new, toxin-free hair.
- Tip 5: Macujo Method. You simply soak your hair in vinegar for 30 minutes. You wash it out with Tide (the laundry detergent) and then soak it for another 30 minutes with baking soda. This method seems to work well for a lot of people. I suggest doing this when you wash your hair with High Voltage.
4. High Voltage Cleanse Shampoo Reviews
This product’s reviews seem to be pretty positive compared to other detox shampoos. On Amazon alone, it has a 4 out of 5 stars. That’s impressive. Let’s take a look at other’s experiences and feedback.
Here are some of the positive and negative reviews on Amazon:
“Will buy this product again. It worked for me. Wash twice a day for better results. It would help if you stay clean as well.” – Lary
“My husband purchased this to help him pass a hair test for a wonderful job opportunity. A week before the test, he smoked daily for two weeks straight. Today, we received word that he passed and got the job. It was a 5 panel, and it took a week for results. Read the directions carefully… leave on your head/body for 20 minutes and then wash out.” – Anonymous Customer.
“I tried this twice, and it didn’t work. Followed directions as stated.” – Anonymous Customer
“Just ok. Made my hair dry.” – Mary
“It would help if peeps would say what was in their system and how long whatever drug was in their system” – Stephen
Overall Pros and Cons
A little pricey- over $30. Ingredients seem vague in their “detoxing” effects. Might not work if you’re a moderate to heavy user.
A little pricey- over $30. Ingredients seem vague in their “detoxing” effects.Might not work if you’re a moderate to heavy user.
5. Is High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Shampoo Sold in the UK?
For my UK folks, you can get the shampoo as well online. Places like eBay and Amazon can usually ship them out in no time. Remember that shipping can take a long time, depending on where it’s getting shipped out. So, you need to act fast.