When answering the question, “Is Stinger Detox Mouthwash legit?” There are some pros and cons to consider. Muck, like anything else on this planet, everyone has an opinion. However, conducting research and reading reviews such as this one can unlock a secret vault of information.
Read on and learn more about the pros and cons of Stinger Detox Mouthwash as a viable testing solution.
Reviews On Stinger Detox
Armed with the basic question, “Does it work?” A review of online stories illustrates the two-sided results any research uncovers.
What follows is a collection of online reviews for Stinger Detox Mouthwash:
The online review recounts how panic ensued with the sudden announcement of a test, prompting individuals to brush their teeth for three-plus minutes, followed by flossing and gargling for 60 seconds.
In the parking lot just before the test, they brushed their teeth a second time using bottled water. Additional flossing and mouthwashing using an over-the-counter product.
Then, the Stinger Detox Mouthwash was used, following the label’s directions. Once inside the lab, there was an unexpected waiting time of 30 minutes, which caused concern. Had the Stinger Detox Mouthwash worn off? With no way to tell, the test was taken.
Days later, Orasure received results from Intercept and informed the subject that they had passed.
A second online review shares a different experience. This subject possesses 20 years of experience with methamphetamines. As a fully functional member of society who pays taxes, holds down a job, and raises a daughter, this individual set out to test the efficacy of the Stinger Detox Mouthwash.
The purchaser bought four (4) five-panel Oral tube swab tests. The first test yielded a positive result when used without any treatment or mouth preparation. Then, rinsing the mouth three times for three minutes each with hydrogen peroxide led to an inconclusive test result.
Using Stinger Detox Mouthwash as directed on the 3rd swab produced a positive test result.
Another online review tells of a swab test 60 hours after last smoking marijuana. This individual brushed teeth, tongue, and gums, followed by flossing and Colgate mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide. All was done three times a day leading up to the test as well as the morning of testing.
Points From an Anonymous Reddit Poster
Another poster on Reddit breaks down his thoughts on passing drug tests:
- Tests generally do not pick up smoked marijuana after 72 hours of abstinence. Those needing the product for pain mediation may find it difficult, but they should consider it when faced with a testing situation.
- Negative test results can be achieved by creating excess quantities of saliva before testing. Ingesting candy or chewing gum, sour or acidic food, or downing mints can achieve this result. His experience saw the dilution of THC in the mouth to the point it was undetectable.
- The process of increased teeth brushing and mouthwash use seemed to deliver positive results. Jumping from twice per day to upwards of 5 or 6 times per day also diluted any THC in the mouth, leading, in his opinion, to better test result options.
- Using hydrogen peroxide as a mouth rinse, while not mentioned often, can be beneficial. He recommends using diluted hydrogen peroxide, using is often leading up to the testing day, then a final wash immediately before testing.
This individual believes that saliva tests will catch drug use if consumed within the past 3 days, making abstinence, for a relatively short period, a slam dunk, but also feels that using Stinger Detox Mouthwash greatly increases chances of a negative result, too.
Pros and Cons
Understanding the pros and cons of this topic is important to making informed decisions about Stinger Detox Mouthwash.
- Numerous pro reviewers attest they have passed tests
- The positive concept is that the product’s content replicates that of a healthy cell
- The big pro around the safe nature of the ingredients
- The fact that it is safe to swallow
- Some claim too little research indicates that the ingredients are effective
- Often, people say it is too expensive for such a small quantity
- Many have negative comments, believing there is no way to dupe a saliva test
- Only abstinence is a guarantee
One final Reddit review speaks of a considerable amount of personal research around the chances of passing an oral swab test for marijuana use.
What is Stinger Detox Mouthwash?
What does Stinger Detox Mouthwash do? Is it an often-heard question for those faced with a toxin test? Exploring what Stinger Detox Mouthwash does is a key part of this research.
The toxins often tested for by a standard saliva regimen are cannabis, cocaine, and a large selection of opiates, narcotics, and alcohol.
When faced with a test, individuals say that the detoxifying product by Stinger destroys trace amounts of substances found in saliva, but none advise its consumption.
With Stinger Detox Mouthwash, users swallow the solution after swirling it around in the mouth, distinguishing it from others on the market.
Along with certain natural ingredients, the following are found in Stinger Detox Mouthwash:
- L-Taurine, which acts as a mood regulator
- Vitamin C is important in cell metabolism and can act as a masking element
- Methylsulfonylmethane reduces inflammation and can help mask specific elements
- D-ribose is an alternate energy resource, constituted as a sugar
- L-lysine can give the illusion of masking drug use
- Niacin, which is known to mask the use of drugs
What Happens During an Oral Drug Test?
Administer a swab test by swabbing the mouth and then sending it for testing; Stinger Detox Mouthwash is best applied immediately before testing.
Since the instructions include swallowing the solution the product can deliver some masking effects from its Niacin content.
How to Use Stinger Detox Mouthwash
Ideally, ingest Stinger Detox Mouthwash no more than 1 ½ hours before testing and ideally 30 minutes before a test. Take a small sip of the solution and swallow after vigorously swishing your mouth. Dispose of the bottle before entering the testing facility.
Instructions for the use of Stinger Detox Mouthwash are:
- Stop all substance use well in advance of testing. 3 days minimum is suggested.
- Purchase Stinger Detox Mouthwash from a vetted vendor
- Take a small amount and roll it around in your mouth and throat for a few minutes.
- Repeat until all 2-ounces are gone
- Test immediately
As with all similar products, read the instructions carefully and follow them accurately. Any variance from the instructions can cause undesirable test results.
Helpful Tips on Passing a Saliva Test
Chances for passing a saliva test increase when awareness of the following is given:
- THC content found in saliva drops below the low threshold level of the administered test. This is called the “confirmation cutoff.”
- Different tests have different cut-off levels.
- State guidelines on levels vary.
- There is a high probability of a negative test if your last consumption was over 48 hours before testing.
- One week of abstinence eliminates much concern when taking an oral swab test.
- Most states are required to give 24-hour notice before testing. This can vary and is best confirmed.
When basic care is given, a saliva test should not be stressful. Most people report that a saliva test is the least invasive out of other drug testing methods deployed by employers.
Stinger Detox Mouthwash Near Me
Purchasing Stinger Detox Mouthwash can be accomplished both in-store and online. Amazon, along with other online suppliers, delivers quickly.
For local access, certain headshops, gas stations, and most Walgreens are good sources for Stinger Detox Mouthwash, but buyers areware. In most cases of convenience store sales of drug test kits, they are often not the real deal.
Always buy from a reputable vendor for the best results.