When answering the question, “is Stinger Detox Mouthwash legit?” There are some pros and cons to consider. Muck like anything else on this planet, everyone has an opinion. However, conducting research and reading reviews such as this one can unlock a secret vault of information.
Online reviewers attest that they have passed tests using this product’s amino acid and ribose to mirror healthy cells. The Stinger Detox Mouthwash is safe to ingest as it contains no toxins. Additionally, there are admittedly few research studies that positively identify its effectiveness and too many differing opinions.
Read on and learn more about the pros and cons of Stinger Detox Mouthwash as a viable testing solution.
Reviews On Stinger Detox
Armed with the basic question, “does it work?” A review of online stories illustrates the two-sided results any research uncovers.
What follows is a collection of online reviews for Stinger Detox Mouthwash:
An online review tells the story of panic around a suddenly announced test. Teeth were brushed for three-plus minutes followed by flossing and gargling for 60-seconds.
Immediately before the test (in the parking lot) teeth were brushed a second time using bottled water. Additional flossing and mouth washing using an over-the-counter product.
Then the Stinger Detox Mouthwash was used, following the label’s direction. Once inside the lab, there was an unexpected waiting time of 30 minutes which caused concern. Had the Stinger Detox Mouthwash worn off? With no way to tell, the test was taken.
When results were received days later from Intercept by Orasure, the subject learned they passed.
A second online review shares a different experience. This subject possesses 20-years’ experience with methamphetamines. As a fully functional member of society, who pays taxes, holds down a job, and raises a daughter, this individual set out to test the efficacy of the Stinger Detox Mouthwash.
Four (4) five-panel Oral Cube swab tests were purchased. The first was used with no treatment or mouth preparation and garnered a positive test result. Next, hydrogen peroxide was used to rinse the mouth 3 times for 3 minutes each resulting in an inconclusive test result.
On the 3rd swab – Stinger Detox Mouthwash was used as directed and a positive test was the result.
Another online review tells of a swab test 60 hours after last smoking marijuana. This individual brushed teeth, tongue, and gums followed by flossing and Colgate mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide. All was done three times a day leading up to the test as well as the morning of testing.
This individual did not pass his drug test and should have bought one at urinepass.net.
Points From an Anonymous Reddit Poster
Another poster on Reddit breaks down his thoughts on passing drug tests:
- Tests generally do not pick-up smoked marijuana after 72 hours of abstinence. This can prove difficult for those needing the product for pain mediation but when faced with a testing situation, it should be considered.
- Negative test results can be achieved by creating excess quantities of saliva before testing. Ingesting candy or chewing gum, sour or acidic food, or downing mints can achieve this result. His experience saw the dilution of THC in the mouth to the point it was undetectable.
- The process of increased teeth brushing, and mouthwash use seemed to deliver positive results. Jumping from twice per day to upwards of 5 or 6 times per day also diluted any THC in the mouth leading, in his opinion, to better test result options.
- Using hydrogen peroxide as a mouth rinse, while not mentioned often, can be beneficial. He recommends using diluted hydrogen peroxide, using is often leading up to the testing day, then a final wash immediately before testing.
This individual believes that saliva tests will catch drug use if consumed within the past 3 days making abstinence, for a relatively short period, a slam dunk but also feels that using Stinger Detox Mouthwash greatly increases chances of a negative result, too.
Pros and Cons
Understanding the pros and cons of this topic is important to making informed decisions about Stinger Detox Mouthwash.
- Numerous pro reviewers attest they have passed tests
- The positive concept that the product’s content replicates that of healthy cell
- The big pro around the safe nature of the ingredients
- The fact that it is safe to swallow
- Some claim too little research indicating that the ingredients are effective
- Often people say it is too expensive for such a small quantity
- Many have negative comments believing there is no way to dupe a saliva test
- Only abstinence is a guarantee
One final Reddit review speaks of a considerable amount of personal research around the chances of passing an oral, swab test for marijuana use.
What is Stinger Detox Mouthwash?
What does Stinger Detox Mouthwash do, is it an often-heard question for those faced with a toxin test? Exploring what Stinger Detox Mouthwash does is a key part of this research.
The toxins often tested for by a standard saliva regimen are cannabis, cocaine, and a large selection of opiates, narcotics, and alcohol.
None are advised for consumption but when faced with a test the detoxifying product by Stinger is said to destroy trace amounts of substances found in saliva.
The most significant difference between Stinger Detox Mouthwash and others on the market is that with Stinger Detox Mouthwash the solution, once swirled around in the mouth, is swallowed.
Along with certain natural ingredients, the following are found in Stinger Detox Mouthwash:
- L-Taurine which acts as a mood regulator
- Vitamin C is important in cell metabolism and can act as a masking element
- Methylsulfonylmethane reduces inflammation and can help mask specific elements
- D-Ribose is an alternate energy resource, constituted as a sugar
- L-lysine can give the illusion of masking drug use
- Niacin which is known to mask the use of drugs
What Happens During an Oral Drug Test?
When a swab test is administered, the mouth is swabbed then sent for testing. Stinger Detox Mouthwash is best used immediately before testing.
Since the instructions include swallowing the solution the product can deliver some masking effects from its Niacin content.
How to Use Stinger Detox Mouthwash
Stinger Detox Mouthwash is recommended to be ingested no more than 1 ½ hours before testing and ideally 30 minutes before a test. Take a small sip of the solution and swallow after vigorously swishing your mouth. Dispose of the bottle before entering the testing facility.
Instructions for use of Stinger Detox Mouthwash are:
- Stop all substance use well in advance of testing. 3 days minimum is suggested.
- Purchase Stinger Detox Mouthwash from a vetted vendor
- Take a small amount and roll around in your mouth and throat for a few minutes.
- Repeat until all 2-ounces are gone
- Test immediately
As with all similar products, read the instructions carefully and follow them accurately. Any variance from the instructions can cause undesirable test results.
Helpful Tips on Passing a Saliva Test
Chances for passing a saliva test increase when awareness of the following are given:
- THC content found in saliva drops below the low threshold level of the administered test. This is called “confirmation cutoff.”
- Different tests have different cut-off levels.
- State guidelines on levels vary.
- High probability of negative test if your last consumption was over 48-hours before testing.
- One week of abstinence eliminates much concern when taking an oral, swab test.
- Most states are required to give 24-hour notice before testing. This can vary and is best confirmed.
When basic care is given, a saliva test should not be stressful. Most people report that a saliva test is the least invasive out of other drug testing methods deployed by employers.
Stinger Detox Mouthwash Near Me
Purchasing Stinger Detox Mouthwash can be accomplished both in-store and online. Amazon, along with other online suppliers, delivers quickly. However, www.urinepass.net is one of the best places to buy this product.
For local access, certain headshops, gas stations, and most Walgreens are good sources for Stinger Detox Mouthwash, but buyer beware. In most cases of convenience store sales of drug test kits, they are often not the real deal.
Always buy from a reputable vendor for the best results.