There are many people who take drugs regardless of what other people think. That is until their employer notices them behaving oddly or their quality of work is lacking and issues them a hair follicle drug test. If you have an impending hair drug test and need to pass it quickly, you should consider using Dr Greens Wash Away Shampoo to rid your hair of detectable metabolites.
Dr Greens Wash Away Shampoo is a high-quality detox shampoo that lasts approximately eight hours. It is designed to work in one application and removes all toxins and residues from hair follicles. This product has a 99 percent success rate and cannot be detected by analytical testing laboratories.
1. What is Dr Greens Wash Away Shampoo?
Dr Greens Shampoo is a safe and effective detox shampoo to remove traces of drugs and their metabolites. It works within an 8-hour time frame and ensures you pass your drug test with no problems. One bottle of Dr Greens Shampoo is suitable for a single application to shoulder-length hair. However, if you have hair that is longer than shoulder length, you must buy two or more bottles.
2. Is Dr Greens Wash Away Shampoo Effective?
Dr. Greens Shampoo is known for having a 99% success rate. It is useful and will literally wash away all the toxins in your hair. If you decide to cut your hair after using Dr. Greens Shampoo, the portion you cut will remain undetectable forever.
This is a unique characteristic of Dr. Green shampoo because many other shampoos temporarily mask or remove toxins from your hair. However, Dr. Green shampoo permanently removes all drug metabolites from your hair.
If you think merely abstaining from consuming a drug for a few days means that you can pass your hair drug test, you may want to think again. The byproducts from these drugs stick around in your hair strands for approximately 90 days.
This period is increased for chronic users. Hence, buying Dr Greens Shampoo to wash away all of the hair’s impurities is essential to passing your hair follicle drug test.
Besides, any home remedies you might have come across simply will not work. Some examples include apple cider vinegar, bleach, etc. Although these chemicals might open up the cuticle to react with and flush out toxins unlike Dr Greens Shampoo, it will not penetrate the innermost layer.
Along with containing harsh chemicals that can damage your scalp and skin, they might also potentially cause life-threatening allergic responses. Instead, stick with known brands such as Dr. Greens Wash Away Detox Shampoo.
3. How Does Dr. Greens Wash Away Shampoo Work?
A healthy hair follicle drug test involves the analysis of a hair sample collected from your scalp, underarms, legs, or hands. These hair samples contain small amounts of drug metabolites transported to your hair via your bloodstream.
Multiple washes of your hair through shampoo usually cannot remove the metabolites and will show patterns of chronic drug abuse.
However, Dr. Greens Shampoo can disperse these metabolites from your body and hair. It is a deep cleaning shampoo that will remove months or even years of toxin build-up from your hair from the hair shaft to the end of a hair strand. This unique shampoo works by coating your hair with a thin film, much like a conditioner, to remove toxins and impurities from your head.
- Dr. Greens Shampoo can help you pass a hair test, but it may strip your hair shaft of essential fatty acids, leaving it vulnerable to various environmental factors like dust, chemicals, and UV rays.
- After using Dr. Greens Shampoo to pass a drug test, it’s advisable to refrain from using other hair products for a few weeks. Instead, incorporate aftercare into your routine and use oils regularly to moisturize and repair your hair properly.
- Using Dr. Greens Shampoo once doesn’t guarantee immunity to drug buildup indefinitely. Metabolites can reappear in new hair growth, leading to the potential for test failure if drug consumption continues.
- Additionally, body hair grows faster and can indicate chronic drug use for longer periods, posing a risk during testing since Dr. Greens Shampoo does not treat it.
- To ensure comprehensive cleansing for all hair types and minimize the risk of test failure, we recommend exploring other products designed for body hair offered by Dr. Greens.
4. How to Use Dr Greens Wash Away Shampoo: Step-by-Step
Unlike a regular shampoo, where the routine of washing your hair is clear cut, Dr. Greens Shampoo has special instructions you need to follow. If you don’t want to fail your drug test, be sure to pay attention and follow the list below precisely:
- Squirt half of the bottle’s contents on your hair and scalp.
- Massage thoroughly for 5-10 minutes. Focus on massaging at the roots of your scalp because that is where most metabolites are located.
- Put a shower cap on and continue your day while massaging your scalp intermittently.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the other half of the shampoo bottle.
- Rinse it off.
- When brushing your hair, use a new hairbrush. Also, if you regularly wear a beanie or any other head covering, refrain from doing so. This is because the covering may still harbor traces of drugs and their metabolites, which can transfer to your scalp upon contact, compromising the effectiveness of Dr. Greens Shampoo and wasting both your time and money.
- Let your hair air-dry. Don’t use heat styling tools on it, as it could interfere with your detox process.
Although hair tests are challenging to beat, it is possible with Dr Greens Shampoo. While you’re detoxing, avoid drinking caffeine, alcohol, and tea, and don’t take any drugs. All of these things will mess up the detox process in one way or another.
Also, try to consume a healthier diet as excess sodium could cause you to sweat more, thus slicking your scalp with any lingering traces of drug metabolites and causing you to fail a test. For the same reason, do not exercise and try to avoid sweating as much as possible.