Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol, or Delta 8, is creating a new buzz in the world of cannabinoids users. This secondary cannabinoid is produced by cannabis plants and is less psychoactive than Delta9 tetrahydrocannabinol. I think we should consider Delta 8 THC as the ideal bridge between pure CBD, THC edibles, and derived tinctures.
This Delta 8 THC concentrate can be consumed in several ways. However, vaping allows cannabinoids to send the Delta 8 THC into the lungs straight by bypassing the digestive system. It reduces the absorption time of the Delta 8 vapes and provides fast relief from pain, anxiety, stress, and much more.
So, the majority of cannabinoid users are putting all their attention into buying the best vape pens. To know more about Delta 8 THC vape pens, keep reading and discover the best products available.
The Best 10 Pens That You Need To Try
The Delta 8 THC vape pens are available in a wide variety. So, it’s tricky to choose the best one of all. After all, everyone wants the best product to feel relaxed fast and enjoy the other benefits of it. Moreover, there are a lot of factors to be taken into consideration when choosing an ideal vape pen.
The factors based on which I have curated the list of best vape pens are:
- Customer reviews
- Hemp source
- COA certification
When it comes to offering the best vape pens in the market, people only deem a few brands as trustworthy and reliable based on these five factors. So, let’s start with the ten pens below:
1. Delta 8 Factory
The Delta 8 factory disposable vape pen is one of the most popular brands for manufacturing cannabis products. Although, there is a slight content of Delta 9 THC. But this doesn’t stop it from garnering huge popularity among its users. It’s because it offers a diverse aroma and flavors to users.
Each vape pen provides approximately 1000 doses, which makes it quite durable under this price range. This product comes with a prefilled cartridge and a fully charged battery.
- It reflects a lemon OG strain.
- It can be found in a variety of flavors and aromas.
- It’s durable.
- It is suitable for experienced users because it contains a bit of Delta 9. Therefore, for beginners, it may cause side effects.
2. Poplar Creek Farms
Poplar Creek Farms is a renowned brand among cannabinoids users. It has garnered popularity due to its concern for user safety. The brand takes extra measures to maintain the highest quality of the products to keep its users safe.
This vape pen contains less than 0.3% of THC, which is ideally recommended. Plus, they have no flavorings or additives that may harm your lungs. They showcase a COA certification to prove this. I think the design also boasts the product’s originality. They have a Pyrex glass container, stainless steel, and a micropore ceramic coil.
- The product is made of natural elements.
- It’s affordable.
- It’s considered a healthier alternative.
- Since the brand is concerned about user safety, they don’t offer any artificial flavorings, which may disappoint some users.
3. Carte Blanche Disposable Vape Pen
The Carte Blanche Delta 8 THC disposable vape pen is created especially for women. It offers a more relaxing and calming effect. The elegant design can easily fit any pocket or handbag, making it easier to carry.
The Delta 8 concentrate of this vape pen is made of original hemp extract. The amount of extract is approximately 400mg. Plus, it contains natural terpenes as well.
- Easy to use.
- It offers a modern and elegant design.
- It’s made for women.
4. Terp 8 Delta 8 Dab Pen
Another popular Delta 8 vape pen is the Terp 8 Delta 8 Dab. People love this product for its high quality and safety. The product contains Delta 8 THC of approximately 99.265%. And the brand can prove it by its COA certification provided by third-party labs.
This Terp 8 vape pen is considered the best when it comes to flavor terpenes products. It offers a range of different flavors and aromas that people enjoy. I think it’s one of the best products in this price range.
- It comes in a variety of flavors and aromas.
- It has a Delta 8 content of 99.264%.
- It’s easy to use.
- It contains a small number of impurities.
5. Effex Delta 8 THC Disposables
The Effex Delta 8 THC disposable pen is one of the best products available in the market. The best part of this product is its sleek and modern design. You can easily carry it anywhere without a second thought. Besides its modern look, it has other features that make it stand out.
I feel that its all-natural and rechargeable features make it a great product. The full spectrum offers a blend of terpenes. This means you will enjoy the best flavor with each puff. Currently, it can be found in three delightful flavors. But it was a little more expensive than the others.
- Stylish and durable design.
- Natural ingredients.
- Great customer reviews.
- It’s expensive.
6. Honeyroot Disposable Pen
Honeyroot is one of the renowned brands when it comes to offering Delta 8 disposable pens. The Honeyroot disposable vape pen offers a 1gm of premium quality Delta 8 THC distillate. It means it offers Delta 8 distillate of approximately 1 to 2mg with each puff. This is sufficient if I compare it to other products in the market.
This vape pen is also available in a variety of different aromas and flavors. The best part of this product is that it doesn’t contain even the smallest amount of impurities, ensuring the quality of the Delta 8 distillate.
- It lacks impurities.
- It’s available in many flavors.
- It’s affordable.
- It may get damaged when exposed to harsh environments.
7. Koi Delta 8 THC Disposables
Koi disposable vape pens are another great product for users. This brand has been one of the trusted names in the realm of the hemp business. People love their products because of the brand’s quality, transparency, and honesty. They have a line of products containing Delta 8 THC. These disposable vapes are one of the best of their brands.
It contains a Delta extract of 430mg per piece. Since it’s derived from original hemp, I have found no legal issues in using this. The product comes with a battery of 280mAH which assures reliable performance. Plus, it offers a smooth flavor and a variety of strains, including Sunset Gelato, OG Kush, Tropicana Cookies, and Super Sour Zkittles.
- You can get a variety of flavors.
- It has an ergonomic design.
- It’s beginner-friendly.
- It’s a little bit costlier.
8. Binoid Delta 8 THC Rechargeable Disposable Vape Pens
Binoid is one of the popular brands in the realm of CBD manufacturers. It offers a range of rechargeable disposable Delta 8 THC vape pens. Users can enjoy the convenience and other benefits of Binoid Delta 8 THC disposable vape pens under a pocket-friendly budget.
The best part of Binoid is that they also offer the same formula as conventional disposables. You can find these disposables in a variety of strains like Gelato, Strawberry Lemonade, and Lemon Haze.
Each puff will give you a clean form of Delta 9 THC extracted from the hemp plant. However, I would recommend this for experienced users as the Delta 8 comes in its purest form. So, it can be a little strong for beginners.
- Variety of strains available.
- Its rechargeable battery allows you to fill more Delta 8 and use it for the long run.
- It’s affordable.
- The Delta 8 is used in its purest form, which may cause side effects in beginners.
9. Treetop Delta 8 Disposable Vape Pen
One of the leading Delta 8 product manufacturers is Treetop. For a long time, people have always recognized the brand for offering high-quality products. The brand’s disposable vape pens have a Delta 8 THC content of 95%. You will receive a Delta 8 THC distillate content of 800mg with each of these pens.
All these vape pens are available in a variety of flavors and aromas. Compared to other products, it lasts for a long time since it is loaded with 800mg, which is more than sufficient.
- It has a high content of Delta 8 THC.
- It’s durable.
- It’s available in a variety of aromas and flavors.
- It’s not made of pure Delta 8 THC content.
10. Hemp Wholistix Delta 8 Disposable Vape Pens
The brand Hempwholistix has been offering the best quality CBD products for a long time. But, off late, they have started to offer disposable Delta 8 THC vape pens. The best part of their vape pens is that all these devices are well-constructed and durable.
I have noticed that the vape pens of Hemp Wholistix are also easier to travel with. It comes in a wide variety of flavors, such as strawberry, goji berry, and watermelon. Each of the vape pens offers a pure Delta 8 THC content of 500mg. This is sufficient to make you feel calm and relaxed for a significant period of time.
- It offers phenomenal flavor.
- Durable and reliable design.
- Easy to carry around.
- It may not be well suited for beginners.
After reading this personal evolution, you can easily choose the best Delta 8 THC disposable vape pen under your budget. Keep reading to discover more about Delta 8 THC vape pens.
Disposable vs. Refillable Pens
There has been a growing debate on disposable vs. refillable pens. The disposable Delta 8 THC vape pens come with pre-filled vape cartridges. It holds the Delta 8 THC concentrate and requires disposal after one use due to the inability to replace or charge its heating coil.
However, the refillable pens are rechargeable. Once the cartridge is emptied, you can charge the device or buy another cartridge. It prevents users from buying the entire device innumerable times and saves them money in the long run.
What Are Delta 8 Vape Pens
The Delta 8 vape pens are portable, easy to carry, and thin-shaped Delta 8 products that offer instant relaxation with each puff. Each of these pens is filled with Delta 8 distillate concentrate. The vape pens cause instant happiness, euphoria, and other positive effects without giving you any psychosis effect.
Since it bypasses the digestive system and goes straight into the lungs, the effects are faster than other types of Delta 8 THC products. Now the Delta 8 vape pens come in both disposable and reusable forms. I think disposable pens are a more convenient type than reusable ones.
You don’t need to worry about its charging while carrying it anywhere. Furthermore, you should thoroughly check the brand to ensure its durability.
How Safe Are These Pens?
The Delta 8 THC vape pens are safe to use. With that being said, I would strongly recommend buying it from genuine and reputable brands. It’s because trustworthy brands never put the Delta 9 THC concentrate of more than 0.3%. Unknown brands might do it.
Taking any of the vape pens containing more than a permissible amount can harm your health. So, it’s crucial to stick with trustworthy brands only. Also, there are a few general tips that help you stay safe.
The general tips include:
- Using general CBD tinctures for your vaping could be harmful to your health.
- It’s crucial to keep your doses low if you’re a novice in this field of cannabis users. Else, it can be pretty rough on your lungs.
- Keep the vaping liquids or vape pen devices away from magnets and metallic objects.
- If you have bought a rechargeable vape pen, then it’s important to keep the batteries safe to avoid any accidents.
These are some general tips I would recommend for your safety. Apart from that, you should also check the COA certification to check whether it meets FDA guidelines or not.
How to Correctly Use a Vape Pen
The correct usage of a vape pen depends on the type of pen you’re using. If you’re using disposable pens, these are quite easy to use. These pens don’t require any maintenance, setup, or anything. You can take a hit after starting the pen. Once the vape juice is finished, it needs to be disposed of.
Moreover, reusable or reloadable pens are more complex. Let’s discuss the process of setting your reusable vape pens up properly for a decent puff.
- Prime The Coil: Priming the coil isn’t difficult, but it can be messy without guidance. Priming the coil starts with taking it and dripping a bit of CBD oil on its wick. This prevents the coil from overheating. This process is conducted to improve the overall vaping experience.
- Inhalation: There are innumerable resources online that direct users to start as slow as possible or as fast as possible. However, after conducting enough research, I believe that the ideal method of inhalation is to puff, then inhale slowly and exhale as you feel comfortable.
- Method: The inhalation method is also an important step that either makes or breaks your vaping experience. The correct inhalation method helps ensure that no vapor lingers in your throat or mouth.
- Exhalation: A lot of online resources suggest holding your breath to increase the absorption of cannabinoids. In hindsight, it only deprives the user of oxygen and increases hydrocarbon absorption. This is baseless, and it would be best if you exhale after holding it for one or two seconds.
These three are the ideal methods to use a vape pen perfectly. Make sure your vape pen is of premium quality to improve your vaping experience.
How Long Do Vape Pens Last?
The Delta 8 vape pen’s durability depends on the total amount of Delta 8 distillate filled in the cartridge. This depends on the brands. Some of the brands offer 1gm of Delta 8 THC distillate, and others offer 700mg of this. Furthermore, the durability also depends on the frequency of use and the type of vape pens.
If you take 2 puffs a day and each puff contains 1mg of the Delta 8 distillate, you can use it for 500 days for a 1000mg vape pen. Ideally, these vape pens last for a maximum of 250 days, as most users take 4mg daily. To fairly answer the question, I think it would be better to be aware of the different types of vape pens.
The different types of vape pens include:
- Single-Fill Vape Pens: Manufacturers make single-fill vape pens for people who aren’t sure whether they will use this vape pen for the long term or not. This disposable pen lasts as long as the vape juice is in them. Typically, it lasts up to three days, but it heavily depends on the frequency of use.
- Refillable Vape Pens: A refillable disposable vape pen typically contains ml vape juice 60 ml. It means users can take up to 200 puffs a pen. The vape can last for a period of 14 days if you take three puffs a day. However, I would suggest buying refillable cartridges in bulk for these disposable pens.
- Refillable & Reusable Vape Pens: Refillable and reusable vape pens are designed to last long. You will only need to recharge it or replace the battery to use it for the long run. The need for the replacement of batteries depends on the type of brands you’re buying from.
Generally, vape pens of this type from reputable brands last for the long run. Additionally, a variety of factors play a role in determining the longevity of a vape pen.
Are They Legal?
As per the 2018 farm bill, the cultivation of hemp and extraction of hemp for various uses is legal. Considering that the majority of Delta 8 products are extracted from hemp or cannabis, one can safely consider it legal.
Still, for your own safety, I would recommend checking the COA certification to assess the type of products used for making the Delta 8 THC vape pens.
Vape pens are one of the safest forms of consuming Delta 8 THC distillate. This never causes any side effects if you have been using it for a long time. But, in the case of beginners, it may cause a few side effects.
The side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Red eyes
Increasing your doses slowly and not rapidly is recommended to avoid these side effects.
Why is My Pen Not Working?
There are many reasons why your pen might not work. The primary reason is inefficient storage. The place of storing the pen largely determines the lifespan of the product. Store it at a normal temperature, not too cold or too warm, to avoid drainage. You can follow some basic tips to prevent these pens from getting spoiled.
These tips are:
- Never over-tighten your battery.
- Keep your vape pen away from water. It may cause damage to the product.
- In the case of rechargeable batteries, you should protect them from rust.
Although there are chances to fix a disposable pen. But, in most cases, it’s fairly complex. So, Following the best practices to avoid drainage would be better.
Where to Buy Delta 8 Pens?
Purchasing Delta 8 THC vape pens is majorly tricky. But I believe this guide makes it easy for you. There are two options to shop for vape pens. In the end, you should always prioritize the quality and safety of the products before buying any THC product that doesn’t come with a COA.