The hemp industry is booming, with new interesting products available in the market. Delta 8 THC compound is a key element in the production of products such as tinctures, edibles, flowers, and many more.
Delta 8 edibles offer a pleasant way to experience the prolonged effect of the Delta 8 compound in the body. This is because the edibles pass through the digestive system and are absorbed into the bloodstream. Delta 8 edibles are now available in different variants to choose from.
So, if you are struggling to find the ideal edibles, then worry not. Read on for more insights about Delta 8 edibles, and a review of the best 10 edibles in the market.
10 Best Delta 8 Edibles
With the market full of Delta 8 edible brands, beginners may find it a bit complicated to find the edible that best suits their needs. Fortunately, I have prepared a list of the 10 best Delta 8 edibles in the market today, which highlights each product’s pros and cons.
Here are the 10 best brands I found during my research:
1. CBD Genesis THC Edibles
[custom_product_category id = 71]
- Their effects are long-term
- It may be used to managing insomnia
- They come in a variety of colors and flavors
- May cause severe side effects and addiction if abused
A lot of people love CBD Genesis Delta 8 edibles because they are tasty, and their effects are long-term. They could also be used to manage insomnia.
2. Delta Effex Delta 8 Gummies
[custom_product_category id = 72]
- They have a frozen water pack to help prevent melting due to high heat
- It may be an excellent choice for relieving pain and anxiety
- High doses may cause serious effects such as headaches
Delta Effex D8 may help relieve pain and anxiety. Users should wait for a minimum of 1 hour before experiencing full effects. Learn more about this product, and what makes it one of the best Delta 8 edibles in the market.
3. Chi Delta 8
[custom_product_category id = 73]
They are extracted from organic hemp plants and processed under strict adherence to safety standards. To eliminate the hemp taste, the raspberry flavor is incorporated into the products. In addition to Delta 8 THC, they also contain glucose syrup, artificial flavors, and colors.
- Naturally flavored
- It is believed to offer relief from anxiety, stress and insomnia
- It is illegal in some states
Chi Delta 8 is naturally flavoured to help eliminate any bitter taste. It may be used to manage anxiety, stress and insomnia among users.
4. Delta 8 THC Square Gummies
[custom_product_category id = 74]
They are among the strongest edibles in the market today. Each edible contains a D8 distillate, making it highly potent.
- They offer great value for the user
- Strongest D8 gummies
- The edibles are only available on 25 mg D8 potency
Every Delta 8 square gummy contains CBD isolates and D8 distillates, which makes them highly potent and effective.
5. Green Grape IHF
[custom_product_category id = 75]
These edibles exist in 25 mg Delta 8 packs. Green gape IHF has fair prices for people who are looking for quality products in bulk, from a single purchase.
- They are affordable
- Unique grape taste
- Limited flavor
- Only available in a single potency
The Green Grape has a grape taste with a gummy texture. Being a fat-free edible, it is a great way to enjoy the edible experience like no other.
6. Chill Plus Hemp Delta 8 THC Edibles
They are a perfect match for those seeking a lighter buzz with a mild effect. It comes in three different flavors including pineapple, blue berry, watermelon, and fruit mix.
- It is a good option for first-time users who want a lighter potency level
- Ideal for a light buzz experience
- Not good for people looking for high potency
Chill Plus is one of the organic, all-natural, pesticide-free products in the market today. It is also a reputable brand with eco-friendly extraction and manufacturing processes
7. Treetop Hemp Delta 8 Edibles
They come in different flavors, including watermelon and peach. They are ideal for those seeking a candy experience.
- Variety of flavors
- Unfortunately, I noticed the brand only offers a single potency option
I recommend Treetop Hemp Delta 8 edible to all candy lovers. It has great flavors and you will get to experience faster results.
8. Boston Empire Edibles
The product comes in various assortments with different flavours such as watermelon, blue razz, and mixed berry. The edible also contains D8 distillate extracted from the hemp plant.
- Available in various potency levels
- Numerous flavors
- The product may be too strong on some users.
The Boston Empire edibles come in various flavors to meet the different needs of users. It is also highly potent, hence its effects can be experienced at a faster rate.
9. Diamond CBD Delta 8 Edibles
Diamond CBD Delta 8 edibles are derived from organic hemp plants. They may be used to manage mood swings, pain, and mental function.
- The product is purely organic, without toxic elements
- Not ideal for a person who prefers balance over potency.
According to the manufacturer, Diamond CBD contains non-genetically modified hemp extract. It is also safe to the environment.
10. ATLRx Delta 8 Edibles
The product is made of extracts from home grown hemp plants. It is a preferred remedy for muscle inflammation.
- It is made from natural hemp extracts
- I noticed the product is not as potent when compared to others
ALTRx is a quality trusted brand because it is organically planted and free of industrial waxes and resins. This helps in better absorption of the product’s elements.
Delta 8 vs CBD vs Marijuana Edibles
Delta 8 is a fairly new compound that has not been studied extensively as the CBD. Unlike Delta 8, CBD has no psychoactive properties, thus CBD edibles are suitable for people who do not want a “high” feeling.
What to Look For When Buying Delta-8 Edibles
Going through different brands to choose the best product is not easy. Below, I will list some of the most important elements to consider when buying Delta 8 edibles.
Here are some things to look for:
- Origin: Cannabis plants tend to draw different substances from the environment in which they grow. Therefore, it’s crucial to select brands that source their products from non polluted environments to avoid toxication.
- Lab Results: Look for lab results done by an independent third-party laboratory to check for the ingredients used. Any product that passes the tests often receives a Certificate of Analysis, which is published on the vendor’s website or made visible to all buyers.
- Purity: It’s crucial to check the purity of the products as this may affect the potency of the Delta 8 edibles.
- Quality: It is ideal to go for naturally organic products with no added elements. Most importantly, choose one that has a high potency level so that the desired results can be achieved faster.
- Vendor Reputation: One of the most important considerations before buying edibles is vendor reputation. Reputable companies have positive customer reviews on their websites as well as third party websites. Check various review sites and forums to find out what people are saying about a given vendor.
- Price: Generally, cannabis and related products are relatively expensive, owing to the high cost incurred in farming and processing. Prices may vary according to brands available from a particular vendor. Ultimately, the price should be pocket-friendly, without compromising the quality of the product.
- Multiple Variants: The current market is full of multiple brands of Delta 8 products, which are packed and marketed differently.
The best variant is one that suits customer’s needs in terms of color, flavor, potency, and size. Ideally, first timers should consider lower potency brands and increase the potency level gradually.
What are Delta 8 Edibles?
Delta 8 edibles are consumable food products that contain Delta 8 THC cannabinoids, and to learn more, click here. To boost the effect of the edible, it may also be incorporated with different cannabinoids other than Delta 8 THC. The edibles exist in different forms such as candies, chocolates, gummies, popcorns, among others.
Delta 8 Edibles Effects
The effects of Delta 8 edibles may vary from one person to the other. Many factors such as body hydration play a role in the effect felt by the user.
Generally, the following three areas may be felt among the majority of users:
- Drying of the Mouth: Drying of the mouth is a common effect of many cannabinoids, including Delta 8 edibles. Some users complain of a cotton-like feeling on the mouth soon after taking the edibles.
- Rise in Appetite: The use of Delta 8 edibles may lead to increased food intake. This means continuous use may lead to weight gain among users.
- Delay in Getting High: Some users of edibles may report a delayed effect as compared to other cannabinoids such as Marijuana. However, a minimum period of 90 minutes is believed to be the ideal waiting time to feel the product’s action.
How to Store Your Delta 8 Edibles
If not stored properly Delta 8 Edibles may expire faster than the recommended expiration date. This is mostly a result of oxidation of the compounds present in the edibles.
Below are important storage tips for Delta 8 edibles:
Store Away From Humid Conditions
Humidity increases the rate of degradation of gummies and other edibles. The edibles should be kept away from wet and humid areas such as sinks, to help increase the shelf life.
Store Away From Direct and Intense Heat
Exposure to intense heat may lead to melting of the edibles, and this may lead to a change in taste. Additionally, it may trigger the breakdown of Delta 8 compounds present in the edibles.
Ideally, they should be kept in areas with little temperature fluctuation such as closets, cabinets and drawers.
Store in a Sealed Container
Oxygen facilitates the degradation of Delta 8 and other similar compounds. To remain fresh, edibles should be stored in their original, air tight containers.
In the absence of the original containers, one may use an air-tight bag or a homemade sandwich bag for storage. Sealable glass containers are a good alternative especially for storing edibles in a freezer.
Keep Away From Direct Sunlight
Delta 8 edibles should also be kept away from direct sunlight as much as possible. This is because light speeds up the degradation process of Delta 8 compounds, breaking their molecules and thus reducing potency.
Freeze Excess Edibles
Excess Delta 8 edibles should be frozen to preserve their freshness for a longer time. At the right room temperature, frozen cannabinoids may retain freshness for six months or slightly longer. Though the process may be tedious, I find it to be the most ideal option for people who have excess edibles.
How Long Do Delta-8 Edibles Last?
Compared to other cannabinoids, Delta 8 has a longer shelf life. In a study published on the Drug Library, Delta 8 compound is much stable and has a longer shelf life as compared to Delta 9.
Some Delta 8 edibles such as candies and gummies may withstand the effect of oxidation for a longer time. Generally, if stored properly, edibles may last between 12 – 18 months before attaining expiry date.
Purchasing Delta-8 Edibles Online vs Local Vendors
When buying Delta 8 edibles, online shops may offer several advantages over local shops.
Local shops have to cover certain costs such as taxes and rent payment, thus the overall price of Delta-8 Edibles would be higher to cover for the cost of running the shop. On the contrary, online shops do not pay any rent or heavy taxes, hence the prices of products tend to be lower.
Most of them offer competitive prices which are appealing to their clients. Additionally, some have attractive discounts, promotions and offers, and reward programs aimed at attracting potential buyers.
Buying from an online shop is more convenient compared to local vendors, as the buyer may get information regarding flavor, potency and price by just searching online. The buyer doesn’t need to walk from shop to shop inquiring about the product.
Besides, online shops have various payment options such as credit cards, while most local shops may only accept cash.
Wide Range of Products
Most online shops display a wide range of brands online, unlike local shops which may only stock one or two product brands. Therefore, customers have a wide range of offers to choose from.
Safety of the Product
Most Delta 8 products, including edibles, are sold on online stores by their manufacturers. The online stores post information on their websites, including customer reviews, and Certificates of Analysis from third party laboratories. The customers are therefore assured of the safety of the product being purchased.
The internet is full of many online shops that have made it easy for buyers to get their desired products easily and promptly. Most of the shops are open throughout the week and some operate 24 hours a day and they offer free shipping. This may save one the hustle of driving through traffic or poor weather conditions such as rain.
Where to Find Delta 8 Edibles
CBD Genesis edibles are manufactured using pure organic products. Our client’s health is also guaranteed since all our edibles are tested by third-party laboratories, and are approved to be safe. Our online store is always open, with a dedicated team to serve our clients better. For questions and enquiries about our Delta 8 edibles, please don’t hesitate to contact us.